Monday, September 15, 2008

How To Love God


God has created us to love and to be loved. and this is the beginning of prayer to know that he loves me that i have been created for greater things.


God has created us in his image and likeness enabling us to know him,love him and serve him in this world, so as to be happy with him forever in the life to come. This is true purpose in life. to live our lives with this aim, our lives have to be woven with prayer.


What i can do, you cannot, what you can do, i cannot. but together we can do something beautiful for God.Yes, you must live life beautifully and not allow to spirit of the world that make Gods out of power, Riches, and pleasure make you to forget that you have been created for greater things- to love and to be loved.


Do ordinary things with extraordinary Love.Let us love one another as God loves each one of us. and where does this love begin? in our home. How does it begin? by praying together.God told us, "love your neighbor as yourself"So first i am to love my self rightly, and than to love my neighbor like that.But how can i love my self unless i accept my self as God has made me.

No comments: